Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Manages and implements projects related to internal and external communications to support M Physicians departments, programs and physicians.
- Tailors messaging for use in print and electronic media, presentations, and other communication channels as needs warrant.
- Fosters employee, physician and patient engagement
- Provides support for content creation and management of web and intranet platforms
2. Manages projects, develops production timelines, drives implementation while collaboration with marketing and communications team members, business leaders and partners, and vendors.
3. Researches topics, best practices and subject matter to ensure timely and appropriate solutions as well as ability to write accurate, on-target copy concepts for assigned projects. Creates and edits copy for internal and external communications.
4. Supports the development of strategy and assists with writing proposals, communications and marketing plans, as requested.
- Plans, writes and produces communication for external and internal audiences.
- Responsible for quick turnaround of critical announcements, such as alerts and notifications.
5. Works in partnership with Fairview and the University of Minnesota Medical School to coordinate efforts and support M Health Fairview
- Implements internal and external communications projects as assigned