Anthem, Inc. is an innovative company dedicated to advocating total person health by making insurance simpler. Through our affiliated companies, Anthem serves more than 106 million people, including more than 42 million within our family of health plans – that’s one in eight Americans!
We are hard at work reimagining our marketing organization to focus on bringing Anthem’s brand promise to life across all aspects of the consumer experience. We are eliminating traditional marketing silos so all Anthem talent is working together to improve the health and wellness of our members. If you have a passion for a career that impacts individual lives, we want to speak with you about joining our marketing team.
The Senior Designer position is responsible for providing advanced creative technical solutions for highly complex marketing communication projects in partnership with our digital marketing strategy division. This role will be instrumental in helping support and progress our offerings for various initiatives as it relates to expanding our overall digital platform.
Senior Designers have ownership of creative presentations, communications, and stakeholder engagement at a senior-level degree being able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in creating, developing, and executing best-in-class concepts that align with brand aesthetic and positioning to continue innovation and stay competitive in market
- Ability to confidently present, explain and justify creative choices and direction in executive design reviews
- The integration of the brand visual and voice guidelines in all creative work
Senior Designers have Agile environment expertise with demonstrated capabilities in:
- Working within fast deadlines without compromising quality of deliverables
- Ability to creatively problem-solve
- Illustration and iconography, prototyping, interaction design and visual design