We are Design Partners – It’s not just our name; it’s how we work. Being a true partner is about our vision and commitment, and it’s how we’ve run our business of brand strategy and brand design for almost 35 years.
Our service integrity has been at the core of our success. We combine smart strategic thinking with true creative delivery.
Senior Digital Designer and Brand Strategist
Design Partners is seeking a Senior Level Digital Designer & Brand Strategist to work on a wide range of brand, digital, packaging and merchandising projects.
Who you are:
You are a driven designer who enjoys being part of an energetic and inspired team.We are actively looking for a motivated self-starter with experience in the brand design and agency world to develop visual design for a multitude of interfaces and marketing materials.You are committed to drive results for our clients. If you believe you are this person, then you may be the perfect fit for our team!
- Design and manage microsites (WordPress and Dreamweaver)
- Work within established brand guidelines to create visual designs that reinforce a brand’s style and core messaging
- Web Design; Write CSS, HTML, HTML5, Create custom date forms that deliver csv. Or email with captured data
- Web Hosting; Register new domains, DNS nameserver setup, cPanel control, WHM server access, HTTPS protocol set-up, security, maintenance
- Manage multiple projects while effectively working within timelines and expectations
- Create interactive mockups and prototypes
- Create, maintain and organize production assets for various devices
- Design email marketing items, presentation and print materials
- Develop brands by designing logos and defining color pallets, typographic treatments, design elements, etc.
- Closely work with content and development teams to solve complex issues in reference to user experience
- Create and rationalize design choices to be in the best interest of users
- Source and credit imagery and design assets (stock photography, video footage, etc) per standards and requirements
- Perform testing on websites and mobile applications for operation and quality assurance
- Effectively communicate ideas and explain design choices to clients and third parties
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in a Creative Brand Design Agency (brand design, advertising, marketing) or similar environment preferred.
- Skilled in a variety of computer applications including, but not limited to, Adobe Suite, WordPress, Dreamweaver, HTML/CSS and related technologies, Animation and Video Editing, Microsoft Office, able to work in a Mac environment.
A Degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communications and 5+ years experience is preferred.
Design Partners has a comprehensive benefit package and salary that is commensurate with experience.