Who We Are:
We are a “no bull” brand that started in 1989, and we provide apparel and other gear for hardworking men and women. Favorites such as our Ballroom® Jeans featuring “crouch without the ouch," Buck Naked™ Underwear and our Longtail T® Shirts that hide “Plumber’s Butt” reflect our attitude.
The heart of Duluth Trading’s success is creating one-of-a-kind men’s and women’s clothing, innovative tools and ingenious gadgets while being humorous storytellers. The talented people we seek want to be proud of where they work, have a commitment to do things better and be part of a retail, web and catalog apparel company that knows where it’s going.
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of job-related experience; portfolio showcasing heavy digital design work required, marketing experience a plus.
- Minimum of Associate Degree in Graphic Design/Art (or equivalent experience)
- Must be proficient in Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- Experience with email marketing tools. Ex. Adobe Campaign, YesMail, ect.
- SalesForce or related ecommerce cloud platform experience a plus.
- Must be able to thrive in a deadline-driven, fast paced retail environment
- Stay current on design technology and trends
- Strong eye for design and typography
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to communicate clearly
- Strong interpersonal skills
Additionally, the candidate should have exceptionally strong digital design skills, with experience in email marketing. If you are a team player, have a sharp sense of design and you are willing to go above and beyond, we would like to consider you for this role. When applying, include your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio. Following review, qualified applicants may be asked to complete a simple skills exercise.