We are a full-service agency. Advertising & Design, PR & Social, Media Buying & Planning, Data, Strategy & Analytics Business Consulting and Everything Digital Around 260 Employees, 47 Employee Owned Years
We're headquartered in Milwaukee with an office in Chicago, employees in 13 states and colleagues all over the world. Our client sizes cover a very nice range. We have also begun thoughtfully expanding from solely our agribusiness roots, focusing on growth in adjacent sectors like pet care and food and beverage. To serve more and more of our clients, we have also expanded from strictly B2B work to more B2B2C. We know audiences and channels and believe that knowledge is fundamental to effective work.
The Digital Strategist is responsible for the successful development and execution of digital strategies and programs for client brands. Focused on owned digital channels, this role requires the ability to leverage customer journey, user experience, user research, information architecture, and site channel role to inform strategy, content creation and calls-to-action.
This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape, to deliver strategic digital marketing recommendations. The Digital Strategist collaborates with account leadership including Account Planners, Creative Directors, and User Experience practitioners — as well as channel experts and specialists — to execute the strategies and ensure the overall success of their projects. They serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of work to the client.
- Translate client business needs to form & inform owned digital channel strategies
- Develops strong, trusting relationships with clients, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Applies an understanding of the customer journey to increase relevance and effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives
- Deep collaboration with other agency functions (paid media, social, SEM/SEO, marketing automation, user experience, development, and creative) to develop recommendations regarding strategy and content
- Ideates with Creative Directors and Planners to ensure digital solutions connect with broader strategic goals
- Highly effective collaborator across agency functions
- Advanced strategic thinking, using customer and user insights
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities within clients’ owned digital channels
- Outstanding communication & presenting skills, both internally and client-facing
- Keen insight into online behaviors and trends
- Working knowledge of Paid and Earned digital channel roles and ability to collaborate on cross-channel strategies with other experts in the agency
Looking for a company who values their employees and culture first? A flexible and supportive work environment to fit your individual needs? Fabulous benefits like unlimited time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, adoption assistance and additional learning opportunities?
Bader Rutter is your answer!
Best of all we have empathetic team members who love to collaborate and show true passion for the amazing clients we serve and the award-winning work we produce.
While we would love someone in Milwaukee, we are open to having this person be fully remote.