Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a leader who understands how events contribute to sales and marketing goals, advance company initiatives, and deliver premium memorable experiences. This hands-on role requires a strong grasp of event strategy and marketing, with the vision and planning skills to execute on every last detail. If you are an expert at developing industry leading experiences within B2B and B2C events and trade shows, this is your dream opportunity.
What will you be doing?
This role is responsible for creation of the marketing strategy and execution of plans and campaigns designed to increase event attendance, consumer engagement and brand awareness. You will lead all aspects of event marketing and operations in collaboration with the events team.
How you contribute and make a difference:
- Set the vision for compelling event presences and enhanced experiences at best-in-class industry and company owned B2B and B2C events.
- Define a holistic event strategy, marketing plan and annual program budget that aligns with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborate regularly with colleagues, strategic partners, and vendors to ensure high-quality and successful events.
- Identify, track and report on key performance indicators, event success goals, ROI, and contribution to the sales pipeline. Leverage effective process and operational methods to develop and execute on strategic growth plans.
- Identify and champion new opportunities to drive brand awareness, provide a premium experience, showcase products, and deliver on event goals.
- Maintain understanding of event/experiential marketing industry best practices and monitor emerging trends and technology to ensure external events continue to evolve and advance.
- Manage events budget, contracts, scope of work and external vendor agreements.
- Guide, develop, and lead a team of direct reports.