Blu Dot (www.bludot.com), an award-winning designer and maker of modern home furnishings, is currently searching for a Sr. Graphic Designer to join our dynamic and values-driven company. Yep, we said it, a Sr. Graphic Designer, with 7+ years of experience. A real one, one with all the heart, guts and follow-through to help us continue to elevate and build our brand toward the future. If that's up your alley and you think you have the chops, please say hi. Not just hi, but send a link with your "hi".
Inspire a more creative way of living through good design that's good to everyone.
- Good design is good. Good design should be reflected in everything we do.
- Keep it simple. Strive for economy in all that you do.
- Everyone is invited to our party. Treat every individual with respect & dignity.
- Our glass is half full. Focus on the positive.
- Be humble. We take nothing for granted.
- Turn it up to 11. Determine what is expected and do a little more.
- Stay curious. Try, learn, improve, repeat.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Before we get further into a lengthy, winding job description we'll need to check off on a few key things. The fine human who joins us must have within them some fine human qualities. Passion, positivity, empathy, humility, occasionally appreciate a good laugh, I mean, you better like a good chuckle. Curiosity, kindness, work ethic and the will to always want to help make things better. Oh, and be able to melt both hearts and faces with sword wielding power of design on behalf of Blu Dot. That sound like you?