Chartered in 1933 as Minnesota’s first health plan, this company is one of the most recognized and trusted health care brands in the world. It has more members, the largest network of doctors, and more products and services than any other health plan in Minnesota.
Headquartered in Eagan, Minnesota with offices in North Minneapolis and Virginia and retail centers in Edina, Roseville and Duluth.
The Senior Designer will have primary responsibility to develop concepts and create graphic materials for various print and digital marketing channels.
- Think creatively and develop new concepts and designs for a variety of print and digital marketing channels, including print collateral, document templates, sell sheets, PowerPoints, email campaigns, landing pages, websites, infographics, social media, etc.
- Partner with Marketing team to support partner marketing initiatives while adhering to partner marketing brand standards and guidelines
- Partner with Marketing team to align creative visuals across print and digital platforms
- Develop and establish print and digital brand standards, guidelines and processes
- Periodically refresh brand look and feel to align with marketing initiatives, product launches and on an as needed basis
- Manage the review, approval, organization and storage of creative assets across internal and external platforms accordingly
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning and quality control by anticipating feedback and proactively suggesting and implementing changes
- Collaborate with other departments and provide strategic recommendations on print and digital design best practices to drive effectiveness of marketing tactics
- Assist in development of responsive emails, email templates, landing pages and landing page templates
- Research and develop new design styles and techniques Perform other duties as assigned
How Is This Role Important to Our Work?
This position is responsible for creating the visual expression of company-wide brand initiatives including a wide variety of materials and sales collateral. Take concepts into design refinement with hands-on creative design. Develop and enforce brand guidelines rules and templates.
At Blue Cross, we understand the importance of finding a job that you truly enjoy — at a company that shares your values. We’ve made it easy to feel good about working at Blue Cross by encouraging volunteerism, valuing diversity and offering the flexibility you need to live a balanced life. We offer a suite of comprehensive medical and dental benefits as well as competitive pay, flexible work schedules and generous personal paid time off in addition to 20 hours of volunteer paid time off each year. We look forward to serving Minnesotans over the next 80 years and beyond. Join us and make a healthy difference through the work you do every day.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota is one of the most recognized and trusted health care brands in the world with 2.9 million members. We’re committed to reinventing health care to improve health for our members and the community. We hope you'll join us.