- Primary function is to concept, design and push the Great Wolf brand to a new frontier
- Must have a portfolio that showcases an attention to detail and a passion for great ideas and design
- Must be adept at extending an established brand standards and voice from one piece to others.
Range of projects and work:
- Creating original branding, print, digital collateral, and branded content all within brand standards
- Take an idea from brainstorm to final production in print and digital
- Successfully executing a large volume of revisions to an asset with minimal oversight
- Asset management
- Building style-sheets and maintaining brand standards
- Be a steward of the Great Wolf brand
- Well organized, accurate and self-motivated.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Able to manage multiple projects, under tight deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Able to work independently with little supervision at times. But also, be part of the team and willing to mentor less experienced creatives.
- Be unafraid to try new things and push the work
- Communicate and Manage up well to the Director and Manger of Brand Design
- Effective day to day collaboration with all members of GWR's in-house Brand team.
- Collaboration with the Creative Services Project Manager to prioritize projects and work load for all team members, to meet critical deadlines.
- This position requires direct dialogue with external stakeholders, marketing operations and with the individual lodges in order to deliver the best possible end product.
- Candidate at times will interact with 3rd party agencies including advertising/marketing agencies, GWR marketing partners, vendors to deliver the best end solution.
Champion new ideas and approaches, within the brand voice, to keep our brand evolving and unique. Balancing creativity with speed of execution.
Help ensure that in all we do the brand’s energy, fun and heritage are present.
Be able to lead multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Build relationships in the marketing team, the operations team, the business development team and directly with the lodges.