Navistar is a purpose-driven company, reimagining how to deliver what matters to create more cohesive relationships, build higher-performing teams and find solutions where others don't.
Navistar is the Lisle, Illinois-based parent company of International® brand commercial trucks and engines, IC Bus® brand school and commercial buses, all-makes OnCommand® Connection advanced connectivity services, aftermarket parts brands Fleetrite®, ReNEWed® and Diamond Advantage® and Brazilian manufacturer of engines and gensets MWM Motores Diesel e Geradores.
With a history of innovation dating back to 1831, Navistar has more than 12,000 employees worldwide and is part of TRATON SE, a global champion of the truck and transport services industry.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of graphic design experience
- OR Master's degree OR At least 4 years of graphic design experience
Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- UX/UI Design Experience (Understanding of Figma)
- Automotive/Transportation HMI Design Experience
- Controls/Interface Graphics
- Brand Identity
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
A professional portfolio must be submitted to be considered.