Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, advertising or related discipline.
Five or more years of experience in branding, print and web design, working within an in-house creative department or other creative team environment and with at least 1 year experience in a business-to-business environment.
An impressive portfolio, with core strength in visual design.
Mastered composition techniques (multiple elements and interactive pieces) in producing polished final pieces.
Demonstrated complete understanding of:
- Color theory and color relationships.
- Typographic terms that identify type forms and the specifications required to refer to typographic settings.
- Perspective and space relationships.
- Page composition and grid structures.
- Print production process and knowledge of production techniques.
- Photography and the photographic process.
- Video production and editing.
- Web page and e-mail layout design and production
To be considered for this position, please provide a link to your portfolio or attach a pdf of your best works that you have contributed to.