- 10+ years’ experience with an emphasis on digital content and performance marketing for a consumer company, ideally a CPG brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Marketing or Business-related field preferred). MBA or master’s in business-related field a bonus.
- Highly knowledgeable and passionate about digital marketing planning and analytic tools (AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising)
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills with experience analyzing data and translating into actionable insights.
- Insight and passion for emerging technologies that drive performance. Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to shift priorities to meet rapidly evolving business needs.
- A strong and positive leader with ability to manage.
- A passion for pets and comfortable working around dogs.
Successful candidate should be located in the Greater Milwaukee or Greater Chicago area and must be willing to commute to the office a minimum of 2 days a week.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the person occupying this position. You may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.