At Regal Ware, family is everything. Because of that, we are driven to create products that inspire bringing families together. Our passion is discovering and developing meaningful solutions that enhance daily life. We are a family of brands focused on the food and beverage industry, rooted in the tradition of building partnerships and listening to our employees and our customers. Our Core Values help us connect our employees to our customers with a progressive approach leads us into the future.
Your seat at the Regal Ware family table awaits.
Your seat at the table: Senior Marketing and Digital Communications Manager
In this seat you’ll be responsible for the strategic design, implementation, and management of a range of online and offline communication strategies targeting media, industry engagement, and consumers to promote the products and services of Regal Ware and our portfolio of growing brands (Saladmaster, ESPRO, American Kitchen, Lifetime, etc.). This will be achieved through a combination of internal marketing, digital/social, press, and e-marketing communication strategies.
This seat reports to: Director of Marketing with a dotted line to the Chief Marketing Officer
More specifics about what this seat does:
- Develop strategic communications plans for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content; implement the plans and report deliverables (dashboards, monthly outcomes) on all initiatives.
- Prepare and draft communications and compelling custom content for various types of marketing and communications (newsletters, email, websites, social media, blogs, etc.) including at times presentations by the leadership team.
- Develop communications calendars liaising with other departments and the Leadership Teams.
- In conjunction with the brand teams, create, adapt, and improve and optimize web communication for SEO and organic and keyword search.
- Transform social content on Regal Ware social media accounts to promote the sharing of content by followers. Develop/maintain social media profiles including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Develop other, relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence.
- Be an advisor to our portfolio of brands on social media content.
- Develop and maintain strong media contacts in new and existing markets to drive press coverage for the Regal Ware and the portfolio of brands (Saladmaster, ESPRO, American Kitchen, Lifetime, etc.).
- Recruit and manage a PR agency and all local and national press activities and relations.
- Assist in launching/maintaining brand ambassador/influencer programs across Regal Ware brands as relevant.
- Identify and create opportunities to communicate the most impactful and compelling company initiatives to key external audiences by leveraging Regal Ware’s top executives as spokespeople.
- Create a positive and effective work environment by setting clear objectives, fostering collaboration, recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining open communications.
- Continue to build and maintain Regal Ware’s reputation and be its biggest advocate in the print and social world.
- Other responsibilities that relate to brand and company communications may be assigned.