- Leads a team responsible for developing and executing marketing programs
- Responsible to manage the Boise Paper advertising budget across all businesses and ensure marketing plan is aligned with business goals
- Collaborates with sales and customers on developing the quarterly and annual marketing plan including campaigns, print and online advertising, and collateral requirements
- Ongoing ROI tracking and reporting of all campaigns and programs
- Leads the development and oversees the execution of Boise Paper marketing campaigns and special projects including approving project scopes to ensure projects are aligned with business priorities and objectives
- Determine and lead strategic partnerships with external cause marketing organizations and ensures alignment with Boise Paper brand promise
- Leads development of Boise Paper brand guidelines and brand identity and ensure marketing collateral and initiatives are aligned with brand strategy
- Responsible for developing and executing strategic customer programs and campaigns including collaboration with key customers
- Responsible for performance management activities of direct reports including employee recruitment and selection, rewards and recognition, performance planning and review, and ongoing training and development
- Allocates marketing resources and ensures adherence to quality standards
- Responsible for knowing and following policies and procedures of the company; sharing information that would benefit other members of the team; and finding ways to improve the delivery of service to customers
The Sr. Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for establishing and executing the strategic direction for external and internal communications and will define and make recommendations for the marketing budget. This individual must be a strong leader and will coach and develop a team as well as influence across departments within the division and key business stakeholders.
Interactions with Customers and Contacts:
Internally, the Sr. Marketing Communications Manager will interact with sales, marketing, customer service, logistics, and management. To be successful in this role, the Senior Marketing Communications Manager is expected to develop solid working-relationships across the organization.
Externally, the Sr. Marketing Communications Manager will need to build relationships with customers to ensure the company understands and is able to efficiently execute against their needs. They are also responsible for managing external strategic partnerships and engage their services as needed.