In collaboration with core Marketing teams and agency partners, establish strategic role that media plays within the marketing mix, and develop and implement overall vision and strategies for Sargento Digital Channels to achieve stated goals. Work collaboratively with all product line managers to develop fully integrated annual marketing plans.
* Oversee all media buys within $65MM+ media budget, including TV upfront / scatter, and ongoing digital programmatic and online video. Ensure transparency in all media buys and contracts.
* Guide ongoing analysis of digital and traditional media performance, and optimization to ensure efficiency and effectiveness are maximized across channels and agencies.
* Establish processes for measuring media performance, including coordination with internal Business Drivers.
* Analysis (marketing mix model), working with external auditors to audit traditional and digital media performance, etc.
* Develop digital marketing strategy and oversee team responsible for executing plans across multiple digital and social channels to drive awareness, engagement, and loyalty to meet product line objectives.
* Work closely with agency resources to ensure appropriate measurement and optimized performance of digital activities.
* Establish a common framework for determining and reporting on the effectiveness of digital initiatives. Works with internal team and agency to craft monthly, quarterly, and annual digital marketing reports for internal stakeholders.
* Lead growth and development of Sargento’s MarTech solution Oversee team responsible for developing and implementing social paid strategies via TikTok, Facebook and other social media platforms Oversee team responsible for content strategy across all digital properties.
* Oversee team responsible for the development and implementation of strategy for Sargento email marketing program and recommend appropriate steps to evolve CRM capabilities.
* Work directly with Omni-Channel Team and agency to consult on appropriate channels and tactics to enhance Shopper and eCommerce programs.
* Ensure connectivity across all marketing channels and product lines.
* Function as the Subject Matter Expert on the marketing team for digital and media, providing thought leadership across organization.
* Work collaboratively with brand teams, agency and internal integrated marketing communications team to budget and manage costs associated with media, website and social media programs.
* Attend additional training, conferences and events as necessary to stay up to speed on technology and best practices and educate entire marketing team on digital and social advancements.
* Work proactively with departments across the organization to explore and identify ways to leverage traditional, digital, and social media to help support department campaigns, initiatives, goals and revenue objectives.
* Manage three direct reports to facilitate the successful development of personnel.