For employers who want to invest in their employees’ health and wellness, QuadMed provides onsite and near-site health centers offering primary care and select specialty services. Because we believe in a better way to provide health care. A way that lets providers and patients form true relationships; that promotes quality care over quotas; and that focuses on helping people stay well, not just treating them when they’re sick.
By providing health care that’s simple, accessible and affordable, our approach not only reduces health care costs for the employers, but it makes it easier for people to get the care they need, to have a partner in their health and wellness journeys and become active participants in their own health.
We embrace the patient-centered medical home model of care that emphasizes meaningful patient-provider relationships and team collaboration. With a focus on wellness, pre-disease and chronic condition management, QuadMed health and wellness centers promote better living through health education and lifestyle change, with a full scope of care to accommodate referrals.
Some health care professionals call what they do a job. We at QuadMed call it our passion.
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Senior Marketing Strategist is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to successfully launch new client sites as well as developing comprehensive marketing and communications plans focused on driving health center utilization, patient engagement, overall patient and client satisfaction with the health center, and client retention.
The Senior Marketing Strategist also functions as a department resource to support the professional development of the marketing team, leveraging a depth of marketing expertise to elevate the work product of the entire department for the benefit of the organization and our clients.
Corporate office is located in Sussex, WI however open to remote.
- Responsible for developing strategies and implementing multi-channel tactics to drive health center utilization, patient engagement, and health improvement outcomes.
- Provide marketing and communication support for the launch of new clients/health centers including point of purchase materials and events including open houses.
- Function as a marketing subject matter expert within the marketing team to elevate the caliber of work generated by the department and to help increase the overall skillset of the team.
- Partner regularly with Client Operations Managers (COM) on client retention strategies.
- Actively participate with the COM and client support team in the development of quarterly and annual client reports; specifically assisting with storytelling, presentation and coaching for optimal presentation success. Function as the primary marketing representative for the client support team and the primary point of contact for the client for marketing support.
- Provide marketing and communication support for health center events including wellness activities, health fairs, open houses, etc.
- Develop annual client and patient communication strategy to support the health center strategic plan and annual goals in accordance with the client’s marketing budget.
- Prepare creative briefs to provide guidance for the creative team in order to execute marketing deliverables as reflected in the client marketing and communications plan..
- Working with the COM and client team actively identify testimonials and stories for internal and external use.
- Track and monitor marketing and communication programs and effectiveness and identify trends and improvement strategies, as well as managing client budgets.
- Continually strive to identify and implement work processes for the department that drive operational efficiencies and improve the quality of support provided by the department.
- Partner with recruiting as appropriate to develop localized strategies for finding the best talent.
- Maintain client websites and patient portals with specific client information including hours of operation, providers, etc.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Business, or a related field
Experience: Minimum 7 years in a marketing or communications role Prior health care experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Outstanding communication, organizational, planning and execution skills