- 5+ years of project management experience in managing 360 integrated and digital programs, agile experience/SCRUM Master Certification is a plus
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience preferred, managing and mentoring junior/mid-level talent
- Has a positive attitude, adaptability and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Assertive, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Demonstrate effective communication and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, including O365 and Teams
- Experience using project management/workflow and resourcing software
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant experience required
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that an employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions, reserving the right to revise the job description at any time.
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.