SmithGroup is an award-winning, multinational integrated design firm with a team of 1,200 experts across 15 offices in the U.S. and China. We employ research, data, advanced technologies and design thinking to help clients solve their greatest challenges. Our specialists develop beautiful, sustainable, future-focused solutions for healthcare providers, science and technology organizations, higher education and cultural institutions, urban environments, diverse workplaces, mixed-use and waterfront developments, and parks and open spaces. We are deeply committed to our promise to Design a Better Future - for our clients, communities and employees. Are you ready to help us get there?
Working with us, you will:
Proposal and Pursuit Presentations (70%):
- Serve as project manager for the coordination, writing, editing and production of statements of qualifications, proposals, presentations and other marketing collateral.
- Guide the development and execution of go/no-go decision-making, planning, and win strategies to successfully capture work.
- Lead pursuit strategy and interview coaching.
- Develop/maintain sector focused boilerplate to be used as master in proposals.
- Provide significant support to and/or take ownership of proposal sections of major strategic pursuits.
Messaging & Strategy (25%):
- Serve as the lead regional marketer for a specific market(s).
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Practice portfolio and expertise along with key trends and drivers impacting the market and translate them into actionable marketing content and win strategies.
- Partner with the Marketing Strategist to develop market-specific content and collateral for internal and external use.
- Lead or support key Practice initiatives including thought leadership and events.
- Lead brand building including the development of key market-level messaging.
- Assist in capture planning strategy and research.
Information Systems & Administration (5%):
- Update firmwide database with employee, project and proposal information on an ongoing basis.
- Mentor and/or provides pursuit oversight for more junior staff.
SmithGroup offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package, including 401(k) and continuing educational reimbursement. We offer 3 weeks of paid time off within the first year of employment, with the option of purchasing additional time off, and pay for 8 federal holidays. We also offer an alternative work schedule that provides employees with an additional 15 days off per year (usually Fridays) to help with work/life balance. We also promote a healthy work/life balance for our staff which includes an alternative work schedule that provides employees with an additional 15 days off per year (usually Fridays), as well as hybrid work options that give our team the flexibility to work within our vibrant office culture or remotely, as needed.