Roles & Responsibilities:
Develop and direct the strategy and execution of media relations for the various Cambria locations globally, including both responsive and proactive media outreach and placement
- Develop a comprehensive public relations strategy to put the brand in the best position possible
- Anticipate issues, provide counsel and planning for handling crisis communications, and serve as the frontline spokesperson as needed
- Collaborate closely with the Social Media team to ensure all consistent brand messaging throughout
Expand the Internal Communications platform effectiveness aligned with the Cambria Brand
- Interface with the various internal management groups, providing overall communications strategies and work product for various specified projects.
- Develop and implement communication vehicles to reach ALL employees, and in some cases their families, to increase visibility and understanding of the Cambria brand marketing, products, innovations and position in the market.
- Creatively help to cultivate an engaging Cambria communications culture through a robust program of internal communications, including CEO communications, intranet communications, and employee engagement events.
- Develop and produce C-suite-hosted all-employee events, including Town Halls, coffee chat Q&A sessions, employee engagement events, etc.
Oversee development of Brand Communications strategy and execution
- Ensure the brand and all messages are represented consistently and effectively across all communications vehicles
- Has oversight as editor of all internal and external communications
- Oversee the establishment and management of the media mix and media buying for the national media buy with the national media agency of record
- Oversee project management for all communications efforts
Lead content development and publishing
- Identify opportunities for the company in the areas of content, video and brand activations that build the brand and drive business growth
- Oversee publication of Cambria Style magazine in printed and digital formats
- Oversee all Philanthropic initiatives with a goal of building loyalty and brand enthusiasm within the communities we serve
- Responsible for executing and building upon all Camp Cambria initiatives
- Lead a corporate team in fundraising activities
Develop, mentor and coach a diverse team of direct reports to become stronger leaders, thinkers and innovators who can effectively advance ideas into action
- Partner with six direct reports to create an open, positive team environment whereby each member feels empowered and engaged to contribute at the highest possible level
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.