Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or other related field.
Minimum 3 years of search engine optimization experience (blend of technical and content expertise preferred).
Proven ability to complete projects on time and within budget.
Communicates well and collaborates well with team members.
Self-starter, curious and eager to learn, demonstrating openness to feedback and coaching, and well organized.
High attention to detail, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
Skills in quantitative and qualitative analysis as well as written and verbal communication, with the ability to use Excel and PowerPoint to tell stories with data and visuals, tailoring communications to fit various audiences and levels.
- Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Keyword research tools: AdWords Keyword planner, Google Trends
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Moz and Open Site Explorer
- Screaming Frog
- Healthcare or consumer brand experience.
- Adobe Analytics experience.
- Enterprise SEO tool (BrightEdge, Conductor)