Takeda is an industry-leading, global pharmaceutical company with an unwavering dedication to putting patients at the center of everything we do. We live our values of Takeda-ism – Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance – and are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
A bachelor’s degree is required. A degree in communications, marketing or a related field is preferred. A strong candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of communications experience, with an emphasis on internal corporate communications, preferably within the manufacturing industry.
Additionally, a strong candidate will:
- Be an exceptionally strong communicator, with an ability to effectively and clearly convey ideas verbally and in writing;
- Quickly grasp complex topics and articulate them simply and persuasively to enable broad understanding and engagement;
- Collaborate across functions as a team player who can engender credibility and confidence within and outside the company;
- Effectively solicit and incorporate feedback and input from multiple stakeholders to drive solutions;
- Manage deadlines and projects with excellent organizational skills;
- Challenge the status quo and bring forward innovative solutions to reach target audiences; and
- Possess strong problem-solving abilities, with strong judgement and the ability to make decisions in a timely fashion, escalating issues when required.
- The Communications Lead will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive communications strategy for Takeda Round Lake, for review and approval by the Site Head. The Communications Lead will determine story angles, messaging and other communications needs and the channels to use to best leverage the content created.