Fort HealthCare is a patient-centered hospital and healthcare system serving individuals, businesses and families in Jefferson, Dane, and Walworth Counties and we are seeking a Social Media and Content Specialist to join our Marketing team. We are proud to be recognized by Modern Healthcare, a national health care publication, as one of the "Best Places to Work" as well as being named a 12-time award winner of the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel Top Workplace award for Southeastern Wisconsin.
Our Mission Statement is our daily guide to provide the best health care possible. We promote it widely for all we serve to read, understand and to help our public hold us accountable for the promises we make.
Our Mission Statement - Improve the Health and Well-being of Our Community
Our Vision Statement provides each of us at Fort HealthCare with a goal - It is our motivation to improve constantly upon the level of care we provide, and the quality of services delivered.
Our Vision - Be the Healthiest Community in Wisconsin.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, education, and resources you need to perform your job and ample opportunities for professional growth.
The Social Media & Content Specialist strategizes and plans, implements and controls all of Fort HealthCare’s social media platforms. This position assists HR in recruiting efforts via social media, including posting jobs and boosting posts as needed. This position also assists members of the Marketing department with website content, including writing and posting multiple monthly blog posts, creating graphics, and more. This position requires multiple skills such as: basic graphic design, social media, communications, and special events photography and videography. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Serves as lead marketing representative for all Fort HealthCare social media outlets.
- Builds and executes social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Writes, develops, and strategizes online content production and scheduling.
- Generates, edits, publishes, and shares content daily (original text, images, and video).
- Moderates user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies.
- Creates and implements social media marketing plan and editorial calendar.
- Tracks and analyzes analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes.
- Uses data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly.
- Collaborates with other departments to manage reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.