Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. is a medical innovation company based in Minneapolis, MN, dedicated to elevating and redefining the standard of care for obstructive sleep apnea.
At Inspire, we are 100% committed to our patients. We believe in building strong relationships with doctors and health care professionals so that we can directly support and advocate for the lives of our patients as they take on this challenging condition. We have a deep understanding of the complexities and struggles that come with having obstructive sleep apnea so we always strive to make sure every patient gets the help they need.
Our revolutionary technology is the first and only FDA approved obstructive sleep apnea device that treats the root cause of sleep apnea by working inside the body with the patient’s natural breathing process. Safe and proven effective, our technology improves quality of life by giving those struggling with their current obstructive sleep apnea treatment life-changing sleep.
Inspire was formed in 2007 when the Inspire technology, as well as a significant intellectual property portfolio, were spun out of Medtronic (NYSE: MDT).
Inspire Medical Systems Inc. has an exciting opportunity to hire a Social Media Associate. Inspire Medical Systems Inc. is the only FDA-approved neurostimulation technology that transforms the lives of people with moderate to severe sleep apnea. The ideal candidate has strong experience across all social platforms, strong interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders and most importantly can communicate with empathy and care with our consumers. This is the perfect opportunity to join a purpose driven company and directly help to transform lives.
This position is responsible for leading social media communities in alignment with outlined marketing objectives. This includes:
- Social Listening: Stay up-to-date with industry trends in both social and digital spheres to uncover insights to positively influence our consumers
- Social Care + Engagement: Provide timely empathetic and informed responses to all social media messages and conversations
- Analytics + Reporting: Track, measure, and audit social media KPIs
In addition to Sales and Marketing, this position will interface with many Inspire functional areas as well as with external vendors (e.g. Advertising Agency of Record) in order to meet sales and marketing needs in accordance with applicable policies and procedures. This role must be flexible for changing priorities and able to work with reduced supervision
This role may include, but not be limited to the following activities:
Moderate and listen to social media conversations
- Execute and assist with maintaining a rich content/editorial strategy that attracts target consumers and in order to keep consumers engaged over their consumer journey.
- Work with brand and account teams to develop ideas and produce original content that can be utilized across multiple social media marketing channels.
- Partner with content experts in the business groups, sales regions and functions to identify opportunities for social media engagement, acquire and curate content, and manage the syndication of content to externally available social media channels.
- Identify ways to maximize and leverage social/content marketing in advertising, media relations, digital, direct, experiential and other forms of marketing.
- Ensure that content and the social ‘personality / voice’ of are consistent with the brand architecture
- Track, measure, and audit social media KPIs
- Analyze data to understand campaign effectiveness, improve spend effectiveness, etc. in order to make strategic changes to meet outlined business goals.
Ability to empathetically communicate in a highly regulated industry
Stay up-to-date with industry trends in both social and digital spheres; sharing insights with team members on a regular basis.
Ensure grammatical quality and maintain strong copywriting skills, both informative and creative writing styles.