Bader Rutter is an independent, integrated marketing services agency with headquarters in Milwaukee and additional offices in Chicago and Lincoln, Nebraska. We specialize in full-service advertising and marketing campaigns and our 275 employees work in public relations, account management, creative, production, digital, strategy, social media, campaign management, data and analytics, media and more. We do the hard stuff that matters. We are hardcore creative, stage-diving into each project like it’s the only project in the world. That’s how we make every idea count. We don’t care about easy. We care about great. It’s worked for more than 40 years. We know finding and fostering great talent is the secret to success. That’s why we’ve created an agency that inspires and develops talent. With river views and downtown life, Bader Rutter offices capture the spirit of place and the buzz of business. Named one of Milwaukee’s “Coolest Offices,” our open concept design facilitates interaction. Because, when you bring smart, creative people together, they inspire each other.
Here’s why we want you:
- You’re a full-time student or recent grad with a major or minor in strategic communications (public relations, advertising, journalism) or business marketing.
- You’re a junior, senior or recent grad with previous internship experience, preferably within the social media discipline.
- You have strong written and verbal communications skills.
- You understand social media platforms and industry trends.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You’ve completed basic strategic communications and/or business marketing coursework while maintaining a B or higher grade average.
Please include quality writing samples with your application, preferably from past internships, personal blog posts or samples from a volunteer/school organization. Papers or projects from journalism, PR or relevant communications classes will also be accepted but must be less than 2 pages. Because this internship is content-focused,applications without writing samples will not be considered.
Connect with us and let your next career step bring you to Bader Rutter.
- Approx. 10-20 hours (flexible based on schedules)
- Paid position — $17.50/hour
- School credit can be earned with this internship
- Postgraduate internships considered