YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE if you have a love and talent for B2B and B2C social medial, like playing nice with others, know how to communicate really well, and can bounce from one project to the next in a time efficient and organized manner. Add to that, your ability to build a strong social media following, targeted toward a defined demographic of followers and you’ll feel right at home. Other duties may be assigned but not to worry; they will only add to your positive experience as a member of the Nalani team.
- Research and report on target markets to promote Nalani, finding and cultivating social media followers to spread the word about Nalani Services throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
- Research, organize, implement, and track all levels of social media engagement, ensuring follower growth and interaction.
- Engage all three channels of service offerings equally to include marketing, sales, and operations
- Present well thought out social media campaigns, and implement such strategies to maximize the company’s presence within the world of social media.
- Engage peer and client interests, achievements, and activities to be promoted via the company social media pages, blog, and e-newsletter.
- Utilize social media tools to maximize the company’s social media presence. Assist in blogging about those services offered by the company.
- Contribute to the monthly Nalani Services e-newsletter. Meet social media goals and other related objectives specific to likes, comments, shares, etc.
OPERATING ENVIRONMENT AND HOURS:
You will work out of the Nalani Services, Menomonee Falls office during regular business hours, tailored around your academic schedule (approximately 20 hours per week, ideally spread over three or four days) Additional social media attention required during non-office hours to ensure ongoing engagement with followers. Based upon performance, internship position lasts three months, after which there may be an opportunity for renewal.