Candidates should bring 5 - 7 years of experience and have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative and understand how to both build and convert a social audience. Additionally, you’ll be tasked with integrating social media strategy and best practices into media, PR, event and influencer programs.
● Communicate directly with clients in senior account executive role to build relationships, including functioning as day-to-day client contact offering expertise as well as presenting directly to clients.
● Build and manage client social media campaigns, primarily with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to drive key objectives (including building awareness, engagement, leads, and sales) by reaching and converting key audiences.
● Strategize, develop and execute promoted social promotions by leveraging the most relevant and latest best practices, ad formats and optimizations.
● Build engaging content plans aligned with client KPIs and marketing calendar, using brand information and content to create short and long form social-first content.
● Adapt corporate brand guidelines into the right voice, tone and written style for individual and corporate social accounts.
● Track results by channel, campaign and demand generation, and create compelling reports with quantitative and qualitative insights.
● Oversee community management, listen and engage in relevant social discussion and communicate sensitive customer/prospect service needs to internal stakeholders.
● Work alongside paid and earned media practitioners and content producers to help amplify and publish relevant industry and client content.
● Know social channels, ad units, targeting options and reporting in detail for social channels. Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target audiences.