- Bachelor’s degree with a major in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, business administration or a related field preferred.
- Proven track record of social media proficiency; knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Demonstrated experience of outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated aptitude for photography and composition; familiarity with photography, videography and film editing.
- Experience working with social media managing tools.
This position does not required any certifications or licensure.
This position has been identified as security sensitive and as such will requires a background check. At the discretion of the college, various background checks may be done during the course of employment.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Upon request, reasonable accommodation will be provided to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.