1. Expert knowledge and experience working with social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, SnapChat, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, among others) with demonstrated ability to maintain and improve social media platforms.
2. Excellent writing and editing skills. Able to develop and write content using a consistent brand voice.
3. Experience with social media management and tracking tools such as Hootsuite, Tweetdeck and Buffer and Google Analytics.
4. Knowledge of social listening tools.
5. Must have an eye for photography and imagery that promotes social engagement and experience editing photos.
6. Demonstrated ability to quickly understand and evaluate emerging technologies.
7. Ability to coordinate multiple teams and projects in a fast paced, multi-faceted organization.
8. Knowledge of marketing strategies and brand development for online and traditional media channels.
9. Ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team, collaborating to reach a common vision.
10. Detail-oriented; able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
11. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.