Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
1. Management of CMH’s signature fundraising, admissions and donor events including, but not limited to, the annual Crusader Auction, Golf Outing, biennial Legacy Dinner Alumni Awards and Athletic Hall of Fame, annual Open House, Sneak Peek Preview Night, Registration Night, Celebrating Lives of Service Mass, donor recognition events and other events as they arise.
- a. Creates and manages event work plans and budgets to achieve annual financial goals and ensure secure financial processes. Oversees compliance with all necessary regulations.
- b. Manages and participates in identification and solicitation strategies for event sponsors.
- c. Maintains a weekly dashboard of activities and deadlines related to event planning progress
- d. Coordinates a systematic process of identifying, recruiting and supporting the event leadership including chair(s) and committee heads, and other volunteers.
- e. Orients new volunteers and ensures progress through regular meetings/contact with volunteers.
- f. Coordinates the promotional activities in collaboration with the Digital Marketing and Social Media Coordinator including print and web articles, solicitations, and publications including invitations, catalogs, etc.
- g. Supervises event set-up, day-of activities and cleanup and coordinates necessary participation of other CMH staff and departments.
- h. Ensures proper stewardship of all volunteers and contributors.
- i. Evaluates and reports outcomes and processes for continuous improvement.
2. Negotiates and secures contracts with vendors hired for CMH events lead by Advancement, securing proper approvals and signatures from management.
3. Partner with ancillary groups (Mother’s Club, Booster Club, Friends of the Arts, etc.,) affiliated with CMH to assist in the planning of events.
4. Contributes to and supports overall Advancement marketing and development plans.
5. Serves as a member of the Development Committee.
6. Role Models the mission, vision and values of CMH.