- Bachelor’s degree in in journalism, communications, public relations, marketing or related field preferred
- 2-4+ years of experience with communications-related work (i.e., internal communications, marketing, communications, public relations or related functional work) in a dynamic environment
- Design experience a plus
- Forward thinker, self-starter, team-oriented, responsive and creative
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to fast changing business priorities
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign or similar software
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Horizon Core Values & Competencies: Growth (Manages Ambiguity, Strategic Mindset, Demonstrates Self-awareness, Cultivates Innovation, Develops Talent); Accountability (Drives Results, Ensures Accountability, Decision Quality); Transparency (Courage, Collaboration, Instills Trust).
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or Johnson & Johnson (currently granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA). “Fully vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after your final dose of the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Horizon will provide medical and religious accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.