Approach and Deployment (What to Do & How to Do It):
1. Create innovative design solutions, from concept to completion, across all communication platforms, including but not limited to: collateral materials, environmental graphics, publications, brand identity, packaging, video and multimedia
- Demonstrate superior strategy thinking and conceptual skills.
- Partner with lead team, creative team to direct and execute creative projects.
2. Confidently present concepts to internal team and clients
- Present multiple creative solutions to ACD and marketing teams that show thoughtful approaches to strategy, and supports marketing objectives.
- Provide and articulate strong rationale for strategy and design execution
3. Draw colleagues together to mentor and share ideas, fostering an environment of collaboration and constant learning.
- Lead/participate in brainstorming sessions to help create communications programs, and in creative sessions to inspire great creative work.
- Share design trends
- Manage design interns
4. Ensure the creative function operates in an efficient, profitable manner
- Partner with project managers to prioritize workload, identify potential capacity issues and determine strategies and solutions for meeting deadlines.
- Manage outside vendors and resources within given budgets
5. Demonstrate cross-functional thinking.
- Gain/demonstrate a deep understanding of the hearing aid industry through collaboration with marketing team and cross-functional departments.