SCHERMER is a Minneapolis-based integrated B2B marketing agency that is recognized locally and nationally as one of the best-of-the-best in B-to-B. Chief Marketer recognized us as one of the top 200 brand engagement & activation agencies in the U.S. in 2020, and in 2019, B2B Marketing ranked us a Top 25 agency, we finished Runner-Up for the Association of National Advertisers' B2B Agency of the Year and were just one of 40 agencies profiled by Forrester in its first ever NA B2B Agency Report.
We’re not a traditional ad agency; we’re a Relevance Partner that creates buyer-driven, business-driving brand, demand and digital experiences for B2B companies like 3M Medical, ADP, Cargill, Dupont Water Solutions, GE, Red Wing Shoes/Red Wing for Business, Resideo (formerly Honeywell Homes) and Thomson Reuters. Our culture is one of glory for all and service to others. So we seek people who want to use their talent and time for the benefit of our team, our clients and our collective services. Our purpose is to Do B2B Better, and we welcome those who want to help us get better at doing it. Learn more about our work and our team atwww.schermer.co
All Schermer staff are working remotely 3 days/week, with 2 days/week in our Minneapolis offices.
Are you looking for new challenges and learning opportunities with a collaborative team? SCHERMER is poised and ready to help our clients change the world for good, and we invite you to be a part of it! If you have curiosity, initiative, eagerness to learn, and 3-5 years of experience in a marketing agency (bonus points for B2B experience), this is your opportunity. We offer a competitive salary and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability & life insurances, 401k plan with 100% match, robust PTO, parking stipend +more), hybrid in-office/remote work environment, professional development stipend, and a culture of empathy and service.
As a key member of our digital strategy team, the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with internal strategy, project management, creative, and account management teams, external media partners, and client stakeholders to launch, manage, and optimize digital marketing programs for our B2B clients. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be technologically savvy and intellectually curious with strong attention to detail. They will have a demonstrated ability to navigate social media, search marketing, programmatic media, and other common marketing channels, formats, and tactics for both paid and organic programs. This self-motivated team member will have strong analytical and communication skills and not be afraid to flex their digital marketing muscles. Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
Marketing & Ad Operations (40%)
- Implement and manage digital marketing programs directly within typical B2B channels and technologies including but not limited to; Google Ads, Bing Advertising, Meta Advertising, LinkedIn Advertising, Twitter Advertising, email marketing/marketing automation, and programmatic media (StackAdapt, The Trade Desk, Google DV 360, others).
- Organize, test, and flight creative assets and tracking UTMs with internal teams and external execution partners to ensure campaigns are executed according to strategy.
- Monitor and optimize channel performance utilizing budgets re-allocations, bidding adjustments, targeting refinements, and AB tests to deliver upon client objectives.
- Prepare reporting and conduct analysis of performance from various data sources that will be used to improve program performance and buyer experiences.
- Excel pivot tables, cleaning data, visualizing data from spreadsheets, etc.
- Using and setting up tools like Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, LeadsRx, etc.
Social Media Community Management (20%)
- Serve as a community manager for our client’s social media communities by scheduling updates, monitoring and responding to engagements, and amplifying influential content.
Digital Strategy Support (10%)
- Support for digital strategy across current clients and new business.
- Email marketing
- Respond to day-to-day client questions and requests, as they arise.