Web Development and Maintenance:
- Leads web development efforts on company website, provider portal and internal SharePoint
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creates website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrates data from various back-end services and databases
- Maintains website overall health, governance & maintenance
- Documents best practices
Leads development of SEO strategy and execution of tactics:
- Studies website behavior patterns using site metric tools to analyze and optimize business results and user experience.
- Uses quantitative data gathered with software measurement tools, traffic extracts, click streams and drilldowns to develop an understanding of customer behavior, demographics and lifecycle.
- Coordinates report requirements with internal customers to meet business objectives.
- Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations.
Digital user experience design, strategy and execution:
- Generally focused on the look, feel, operation, user experience and functionality of a commercial website
- Creates wireframes and internal/external company web pages including graphics, animation and functionality
- Designs web page layout and online content, user interface graphics, icons, color schemes, content and infrastructure for new product release and new web-hosted product offering
- Performs development and maintenance programming for web pages and web applications
- Performs web usability testing
- Assures web server and site technical performance
- Develops, assesses and communicates website usage and security policies and standards
- Designs and executes emails through Pardot
Assist with product UI design
- Creates and executes motion graphics
- Leads video production
- Executes general marketing campaign work
- Assists with tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints
- Assists with competitor analysis, customer research including obtaining and managing customer feedback
- Conducts survey research and questionnaire design
- Assist with report and dashboard design
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.