About Kelly Services®:
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in ouroutsourcing and consulting practice. Revenue in 2018 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
The enormous growth of the education practice has drawn increased need for proactive communication opportunities in support of the brand expansion along with a continued need for reactive PR to support daily incident management. This increased awareness (and scrutiny) on the education practice warrants the need for a dedicated PR professional who will serve as a key member of Kelly’s Corporate PR/Communications team.
The Senior PR Manager, Education Practice, will be responsible for developing, executing and managing public relations and corporate communications programs and campaigns to increase awareness of Kelly’s education practice (Kelly Educational Staffing and Teachers On Call) on a national level and in select growth markets. This role will develop and nurture relationships with key members of the education practice leadership team to cultivate key thought leaders.
- Creation and implementation of a proactive PR campaign to offset increased competitive environment while building brand recognition (B2B and B2C)
- Build Increase ROI --ROI can be measured in the increased traffic to KES’s and TOC’s websites; social media presence; referral business; speaking engagements; and traditional media coverage (print, online and broadcast)
- Increased volume due to the TOC acquisition and annual growth of the business requires a dedicated resourcePRto take the lead on PR
- Issues and crisis management working closely with the education practice leadership team and other corporate resources (HR, Law, Security, etc.)
- Create and implement proactive media relations campaigns on a national and local basis, to support strategic business objectives.
- Position senior leadership as thought leaders and innovators in the education industry.
- Build and maintain relationship with national, regional, local and trade media; lead proactive media outreach to differentiate the Kelly brand and bring national opportunities to life at regional level by leveraging Kelly experts, clients and talent in local markets.
- Oversee execution of new wins and key regional announcements and promote newsworthy strategic partnerships and positive business developments to drive sales and positive media coverage.
- Crisis Communications:Support issues/crisis management, often daily, with other corporate resources (HR, Law, Security, etc.)
- Enable a team of professionals to meet current and future business needs through clear performance expectations, coaching and feedback, and fostering an environment where the entire team can succeed. Helps the team align and work together in a unified way.
- Ability to interpret analytics; demonstrating experience in researching and rapidly understanding changes in the education practice, including local and federal legislation. Strong financial planning, budgeting, and financial management skills.