Tea Leaves Health transforms the way healthcare executives manage their business by providing total information awareness and business intelligence, leading to strategic growth, effective physician engagement strategies and increased revenue.
Tea Leaves Health features experts who combine a deep understanding of healthcare business development with technical savvy to deliver strategic success for healthcare organizations of any size.
In addition to working with clients to develop measurable and successful growth initiatives, Tea Leaves Health strives to provide the best strategic consultation and support in the industry.
Our proprietary Physicianology™ and Patientology™ tools easily transform internal and external data into immediately actionable information for multiple leadership levels.
The Strategic Program Manager supports and assists the client services team to meet or exceed client and consumer expectations. This is done to assist in the development of strategic client partnerships, mutually profitable management and client and customer satisfaction. Responsible for executing, coordinating, researching and tracking project activities from concept to completion.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Apply precise and professional written and verbal communication skills in daily interactions with client, team members and internal departments
- Superior customer service skills and maintain strong client relationships
- Use listening skills to translate various communications to detailed and concise dissemination of project-related information (agendas, minutes, action register updates, conference notes, next steps)
- Participates in both client and internal team communications and meetings
- Assist with managing internal and external expectations, ensuring daily project deadlines and priorities are met within all teams/departments to meet or exceed client expectations
- Manages multiple projects in support of both internal and external customers
- Facilitates highly responsive technical support and customer service
- Provides clients with timely ongoing support and problem resolution
- Assists in guiding clients to fully leverage CRM and PRM application through direct mail, electronic communications and more
- Ability to work with multiple departments and multi-task on a daily basis
- Communicates all pertinent client activity regularly to Strategic Manager
- Problem solves to reach workable solutions with little or no reinforcement (collecting, reviewing and routing information through proper channels)
- Document processes and procedures to maximize success in the project execution phase
- Prioritize multi-program deliverables and mobilize teams to action; monitor and document progress and compromises while providing timely updates to management, client managers and team members
- Ability to navigate through an environment of constant change and redirection
- Able to assess urgency of projects and adjust priorities to meet project deliverables and delivery dates
- Analyze existing processes and procedures and identify deficiencies; participate in process improvement efforts
- Create, review and update documentation to represent current state of a program; track changes and assess benefit or risk factors
- Monitor deliverables from all resources for accuracy, efficiency and validity Recognize the need to enact change or corrective action process
- Other duties as assigned
DAILY OR WEEKLY TASKS:
- Client meetings – calls, attend and take notes, distribute after call
- Monitor campaign time lines.
- Provide client follow up – query guide, creative needs, assets, projects
- Keeping track of project status and following up on outstanding items
- Work with graphic designers to ensure use of the creative FTP as well as provide feedback and updates on creative uploads
- Testing of custom client online application
- Out of office client support for traveling client team