Bader Rutter is a full-service advertising and marketing agency with offices in Milwaukee and Chicago. It is both the largest agricultural marketing agency and the leading B2B marcom agency in the country. With close to 260 employees in 17 states, Bader Rutter offers a full array of advertising, digital and social media, public relations, business consulting, and branding and design capabilities. The employee-owned agency’s expertise includes core work in agriculture, the food production system, pet care and animal health, insurance and financial services.
Here’s why we want you:
- You’re a full-time student or recent grad with a major or minor in strategic communications (public relations, advertising, journalism) or business marketing.
- You’re a junior, senior or recent grad with previous internship experience.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You understand social media platforms and industry trends.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You’ve completed basic strategic communications and/or business marketing coursework while maintaining a B or higher grade average.
- You have strong interest in B2B PR in various industries.
- Looking for a full time summer intern (37.5 hrs/week)
- Location: Ideally we would like this person to be located in or near Milwakee to be able to collaborate in person when needed.
- Paid position $18/hr.
Please include quality writing samples with your application, preferably from past internships, personal blog posts or samples from a volunteer/school organization. Papers or projects from journalism, PR or relevant communications classes will also be accepted, but must be less than two pages. Because this internship is content-focused,applications without writing samples will not be considered.