- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of technical writing/editing or circuit diagram development and/or technical illustration experience
- At least 4 years of technical writing/editing or circuit diagram development and/or technical illustration experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States.
- Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
Previous automotive/dealership hands-on experience
Project management experience
Strong MS Office tools experience including, Word, Excel, SharePoint and OneNote.
Experience with Arbortext Editor or equivalent XML editing software
Experience with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/In-Design
Understanding of structured authoring (DITA)
Some experience with CAD software, Unigraphix/NX. Navigational use of these programs for articles and publications
Knowledge of automotive system theory, in any or all the following areas:
- Electronic and electrical fundamentals
- Mechanical procedures
- Modern automotive systems