Filament Games is seeking a Unity UI UX Designer to collaborate with our closely knit team of game development professionals on a variety of new learning games and interactive media. In your position, you will craft playful, intuitive interfaces and interactions that bring clarity to a wide range of subjects. If you have a passion for creating thoughtful, intuitive userflows and beautiful interfaces, then this job is for you!
Key responsibilities include working closely with team members to:
- Design, test, and iterate upon comprehensive user flows
- Wireframe, paper prototype and create motion proofs
- Create highly polished, game-ready user interface assets
- Implement your design using Unity UI tools.
We’d like to see someone who:
- Has demonstrated experience designing usable, engaging interactions for games
- Constantly seeks to improve and enrich our users’ experience
- Is comfortable creating, iterating upon and polishing beautiful interface assets
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, cross-disciplinary environment
Include a cover letter, a resume, and a portfolio (preferably web-based) showcasing your very best work. We are looking for comprehensive game-centric digital design solutions, detailed process notes, and strong visual designs.