MSOE is located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, known for its numerous festivals, beautiful lakefront, ethnic restaurants and cultural activities. In addition to being in a great location, MSOE offers a very competitive compensation package, including paid time off, and 13 paid staff holidays per year.
MSOE also offers the following voluntary benefits:
- Very competitive insurance and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- 403(b) retirement plan with company matching of up to 6% of employee salary and immediate vesting.
- Education reimbursement for employees.
- Tuition remission for dependents and spouses of full-time employees.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- On-site fitness center (free for employees to use!).
- Various wellness programs such as on-site flu shots, cholesterol screenings, and more.
Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) invites applications for a full-time University Advancement Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Communications team. Under the director of the Director of University Advancement Marketing & Donor Relations, the University Advancement Marketing Specialist provides marketing communications support in developing and implementing communications, campaigns, and marketing materials that support the Office of University Advancement’s goals while maintaining and enhancing the MSOE brand through detailed project management and communication expertise. Works collaboratively with key university stakeholders to develop creative, results-oriented marketing campaigns to support MSOE's strategic priorities, build the institutional brand and help increase engagement from key constituent groups that support the University’s year-over-year fundraising growth and goals.