Pius XI Catholic High School is a private coeducational high school centrally located on Milwaukee’s west side. Founded by the Pallottine Fathers and School Sisters of St. Francis over 90 years ago, the School has a storied history and compelling mission. With nearly 30,000 alumni, Pius XI attracts students from throughout the Milwaukee metropolitan area and currently serves over 700 students. The School boasts a robust curriculum, including outstanding STEM and Arts programming. Known for its welcoming and nurturing environment, the School strives to inspire each student to grow into the confident, capable, compassionate child of God that only they can be. In the midst of executing its new strategic plan, School leaders expect numerous achievements to be realized in the near future. It is indeed an exciting time to be part of this Pius XI renaissance.
Pius XI Catholic High School exists to prepare a diverse community of students to achieve their unique and highest potential. Guided by our Franciscan values of dignity, peace, and respect, we nurture students to excel academically, develop moral courage, and live lives of faith and service.
This critical role oversees all aspects of Advancement, including fund development, communications, marketing and alumni relations efforts. In addition, the school expects to enter into a comprehensive campaign in the near future, with the Vice President of Advancement playing a large role in the planning and execution of the campaign. The Vice President reports to and will work closely with the President. The role will also partner with the school’s senior staff including the Principal, Chief Financial Officer, Admissions Director and Board of Directors. The Vice President will manage and direct an Advancement staff.
Abilities and Skills
The new Vice President of Advancement will:
- Have a passion for being part of a team-oriented, mission driven school environment built upon Catholic values that is constantly seeking to better serve its students and families. Pius XI is on the move and this will be a rewarding journey.
- Have a proven track record of successful fund development efforts, including the ability to build relationships with key benefactors and develop effective action plans to expand the community of Pius XI supporters
- Have demonstrated success in building teams, including attracting, retaining and developing talented team members
- Promote the Pius XI story to key constituent groups
- Lead through example while fostering a culture of accountability
- Practice The Golden Rule and embrace the School’s Core Values Engage staff by creating a climate in which team members are motivated to do their best and help Pius XI achieve its Advancement goals.