3. Client satisfaction - You are responsible for ensuring that Kane’s clients are satisfied with our work together including establishing baseline client satisfaction metrics, setting goals, and developing and implementing strategies to achieve exceptional client satisfaction results. You seek feedback regularly and resolve issues and concerns quickly and effectively. When necessary, you make changes to teams, strategies and budgets to come to mutually beneficial resolutions for both the business and the client.
4. Team resourcing - You will be responsible for ensuring that our client account teams are put together with the right mix of talent from the account supervisor to the specialists, including any outside contractors. You identify the number of staff and type of staff that are required to meet agency and client needs. You consider the appropriate balance between internal resources (staff) and external resources (such as contractors). You will play an active role in recruiting new team members as Kane employees. Part of team resourcing also includes managing team bandwidth. You will also develop and manage a system that tracks team bandwidth. This system will keep employees on track to achieve their billable targets, help with resourcing for new business planning, and identify areas for outside support when necessary.
5. Team development - You will be sure our team has the knowledge to do their jobs and grow in their skills and contributions to the agency. This starts with ensuring new team members are properly onboarded and acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, and behaviors to thrive at Kane. We are big believers in continuous improvement. Kane uses the Traction 5/5/5 system to manage employees’ work through our core values and the Traction Entrepreneurial Operating System. As VP of Client Services, you will work with current team development processes, as well as identify and add new ones to help employees grow in their knowledge, and grow in their roles at Kane.
6. Quality plans - Kane’s approach to plan development includes research, evaluation, and a focus on achieving measurable objectives. As VP of Client Services, you’re the ultimate owner of quality plan writing, making sure team members write quality plans designed with appropriate measurement and results in mind. You will develop processes and templates for your team to use to write plans, and will review all plans before they go out the door to clients and ensure they meet Kane's process and quality standards.
7. Account profitability - You will work with the business development team and your account supervisors to inform scopes of work and the creation of budgets on the front end, and with account leads throughout the delivery of services to ensure budgets are managed successfully. In addition, you will ensure that any incoming bills from freelancers or outsourced work properly matches estimates, and review/approve prior to sending to Accounting. You will review invoices for Kane client work according to contract terms on a monthly basis.
8. Account service process and tools - You will keep a continuous improvement mindset, working with your team to evaluate, develop and implement the use of new processes and tools that will standardize the way Kane services our clients. You will do so because you understand that processes and tools can improve the quality of our work and provide clearer expectations for employees during their onboarding and training.