Margle is looking for an experienced Director of Digital Growth that will lead the sales process in regard to digital strategy development and campaign design and execution for a wide range of brands & businesses.
Both a strategist and tactician, this position will not only execute paid media campaigns in the trenches as needed but also provide leadership to our Digital Growth team composed of in-house and outsourced talent.
You’ll be responsible for having a deep understanding of how social/digital marketing, creative, and analytics intersect. You’ll also be responsible for the development and roll out of new service offerings for clientele in collaboration with the Leadership Team.
If you can communicate complex ideas clearly, present new concepts and directions, and lead a marketing team with conviction, collaboration and transparency we want you to work for Margle Media.
- Develop Digital Growth plans and strategies; plan and execute differentiated and impactful marketing strategies to include social media, corporate website, and other digital media outlets that drive brand awareness, sales and a measured ROI for our clients
- Build and manage a growth-focused, high-performing marketing team
- Develop digital growth plans for our clientele and present them in multiple venues and formats
- Drive the implementation of digital marketing campaigns that meet internal business objectives and generate new client leads
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis and interpretation of data for short- and long-term market forecasting and reporting
- Work alongside Sales & Creative departments to pitch new client business as the subject matter expert and primary representative of our Digital Growth service offering
- Work in partnership with Margle’s Sales Leadership Team to ensure strategic and tactical alignment between Marketing and Sales
- Take responsiblity for the success of client campaigns while maintaining a strong pulse on campaign performance and optimization opportunities to deploy to the team
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communication channels. Build long-term relationships with employees, clients, executive leadership, and other stakeholders