Are you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed self-defense?
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)?
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA.
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and grow!
- Milwaukee Business Journal “Best Place to Work” award 6 years in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” list 11 years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplace” award 7 years in a row!
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
The Video Production Specialist will contribute to all aspects of video production projects, with a primary focus on editing. Responsibilities include pre-production, video and audio recording and editing, set construction, prop management, studio organization, cataloging video for archival storage, talent management, and live broadcast production. This position requires special emphasis on video editing and post production. If you are passionate about telling a compelling story where your only throttle on creativity is our brand standards, then this is the role for you!
- Create USCCA branded videos that engage and inspire consumers to take action.
- Perform digital video and audio editing. Engage with the creative services team to review scripts and proposals with an eye toward the final product.
- Execute all aspects of video production projects including lighting, camera setup and operation. Special emphasis on video editing, post production and live switching.
- Curate content and archive digital assets (i.e. videos, graphic designs, downloads).
- Assist with production and streaming of weekly all-employee company (Oh Sh!t) meeting.
- Organize and maintain audio/video equipment and lighting by updating firmware, cleaning, organizing, maintaining, prepping, packaging, and returning equipment before and after shoots.
- Assist with the upload and distribution of video assets. Review video presentations with an eye toward continuity and best-in-class production.
- Seek out and remain current on technology and training opportunities to ensure productions meet the highest standards.
- Travel up to 10%.
- All other duties as assigned.