Under the general direction of the Brand Strategy Marketing Manager, the Web and Digital Marketing Specialist works with internal and external teams to integrate, evaluate and optimize marketing initiatives and content across all digital channels. This includes but is not limited to: TravelWisconsin.com, email marketing and marketing automation, search engine optimization, usability testing and A/B testing.
This position is responsible for developing and executing strategic plans for the consumer website and the Travel Wisconsin email marketing program, including marketing automation. This position reviews data and analytics across digital marketing channels, including developing and analyzing reports through tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio or others for all web and digital marketing efforts.
This position requires knowledge of strategic marketing across digital spaces and an understanding of the technical and creative processes related to web and email design, including the ability to be the go-to resource for the content management system (CMS). This position requires the ability to integrate marketing and branding initiatives in the digital space; applying data and analytics with strategic thinking to recommend projects to drive ROI.
This position will work out of the Department of Tourism’s office located in Madison, Wisconsin.
Qualified applicants will have education, training, and/or work experience as it relates to:
- Developing and maintaining websites
- Preparing and presenting detailed data and analytics reports
- Email marketing processes and best practices
In addition, well-qualified applicants will have:
- Experience with marketing automation
- Experience with digital marketing strategies, including search engine optimization
- Experience in the tourism industry accessing, validating, and interpreting travel and tourism research to drive strategic decision making.
To see full position description and apply, click here: