ComPsych® Corporation is the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR, FMLA and absence management services under its GuidanceResources® brand. ComPsych provides services to more than 45,000 organizations covering more than 100 million individuals throughout the U.S. and 160 countries. By creating “Build-to-Suit” programs, ComPsych helps employers attract and retain employees, increase employee productivity and improve overall health and well-being.
The Team / Who We Are?
Collectively, we’ve attended schools like DePaul and U of I, speak different languages and work together in the NBC tower, hoping to run into someone famous. Of course, what is impressive isn’t where we are from or where we are now, but what we’ve accomplished. We we have developed solutions that enable ComPsych to help over 100 million people.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Develops ideas and plans for new content; takes an abstract concept and brings structure to it
- Creates and maintains content according to content strategy, schedules, and guidelines
- Promotes content via e-mail campaign
- Works and coordinates with others to localize content to help people globally
- Works with technologists to deliver content as part projects to enhance or create new online products
You Are a Great Fit If:
We think you are a great fit if you have an interest in using your creativity to help others and have a passion to get things done. You are comfortable working with technologists and web technologies such as HTML, XML, and content management systems.