KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidate will have an Associate’s Degree in Web Design or a related field and 3 years of experience in content development and delivery and copy writing/creative writing or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
Knowledge required for this position includes:
- Business, marketing and communication principles;
- Website development and improvement methods, principles, and practices;
- Content Management System (CMS) expertise and applied knowledge;
- Microsoft technologies and front-end web technologies;
- Adobe Creative Suite including Dreamweaver, InDesign, Fireworks, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Media/web optimization principles; Internet, intranet, extranet and client/service architectures;
- Application programming, database and system design.
Skills required for this position include:
- Providing customer service;
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems;
- Managing projects;
- Establishing and following procedural and technical standards;
- Prioritizing tasks;
- Projecting future needs;
- Creating graphics and web layouts;
- Monitoring and assessing websites;
- Developing web content;
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.