Educators Leading the Profession (ELP) is an innovative, educator-led professional support program serving seven states across the Midwest. ELP aims to create and pilot test a teacher-informed, research-based and union-led professional support model to help new teachers succeed.
As a start-up nonprofit organization, Educators Leading the Profession is actively seeking a Web Developer/Internet Marketing Influencer to develop, execute and maintain the full scope of technology for the organization; including web and social media platforms, as well as recommending solutions to allow ELP to engage stakeholders and effectively reach its goals.
In this role, and in collaboration with Communications, you will be responsible for developing and driving ELP’s technology initiatives, including brand development.
The Web Developer/Internet Marketing Influencer will also work closely with leadership to support the organization’s strategic goals and help make decisions to promote the long-term success of ELP and ensure progress toward its mission, vision and values.
Are You Someone That:
- Can clearly articulate a technology platform vision of how to engage, serve and support new teachers in today’s virtual era?
- Is dedicated to improving the lives of educators in our communities and wants to play a key role in helping new teachers succeed?
- Enjoys taking a blank technology canvas and building systems to interconnect and establish a fully functioning national operation?
- Is self-motivated to work in a virtual environment, yet able to collaboratively bring all decision makers along?
- Has the flexibility to adapt and thrive in a start-up environment?
- Has the technical/marketing industry knowledge, skills and experience to find the best, most effective way to get the work done and drive results-driven engagement?
- Is able to effectively balance being responsive to emerging issues and driving to meet organizational priorities while working with limited resources?
- Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and quality?
- Develop the infrastructure and online tools to execute our vision and act as a partner to the leadership team to help drive the organization to achieving success. This includes development from the ground up – managing, maintaining and evolving all platforms.
- Provide strategic rigor and thoughtfulness throughout the creation of products and experiences – from vision and conception to launch and optimization.
- Create the frameworks and strategies to build a program to engage new teachers and help them succeed. Create outstanding, cohesive, and connected content experiences across projects and platforms.
- Help develop comprehensive experiences by applying content strategy methodologies with a clear point-of-view, approach, and framework that guides effective design and implementation.
- Develop and implement digital strategies and analytics, including strategies for driving content and increasing engagement.
- Identify needs and recommend strategies for website design and development, branding and appearance, SEO, hosting and maintenance, compliance and accessibility in alignment with project goals.
- Collaborate with other consultants and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Work in a way that supports processes to ensure a culture of continuous improvement, assessment and adjustment.
- Execute against an aggressive implementation timeline, prioritize tasks and maintain control over the process, web platform projects and related expenses.