1. Write and edit compelling, creative promotional content for use in collateral, websites and social media.
2. Develop blast email campaigns; including writing, proofing, layout, scheduling, obtaining approvals and delivery to targeted audiences.
3. Manage coordination of convention signage, including monitoring designs for brand compliance, verifying/updating information, data entry, routing proofs internally for approval and acting as a liaison between NFDA and the event management company.
4. Track flow of projects and invoices for communications division.
5. Research and recommend purchases based on budget, such as promotional items, advertising placements, etc.
6. Develop mailings, Power Point presentations and other marketing materials, as needed.
7. Exhibit flexibility while infusing creative and innovative approaches to all projects and events.
8. Support the goals and objectives of the strategic plan.
9. Seek and maintain knowledge of current trends and developments in funeral service.
10. Represent the Association at Convention and meetings, as needed.
11. Promote and assist in carrying out the Association’s mission, vision and goals in a manner consistent with the Association’s stated values.
12. Participate in special project teams and other work groups.
13. All other duties as assigned.