Manages a variety of communications projects for the firm's clients, including delivery, scope, schedule, and budget; provides direction and oversight to project associates.
Manages planning and implementation for communications projects:
- Develops outreach and communication plans and campaigns.
- Provides strategy direction, incorporating creative and innovative technology, tools and techniques to effectively reach audiences and achieve desired outcomes.
- Develops and produces content and materials (reports, press releases, fact sheets, surveys, talking points, newsletters, articles, websites, speeches, scripts, presentations, videos).
- Manages social media.
- Manages media relations.
- Plans and facilitates events (media briefings, groundbreakings, ribbon cuttings, stakeholder meetings).
- Develops and maintains project style guide and branding.
- Ensures firm and client's QA/QC processes are implemented and followed ensuring quality of all project deliverables.
Researches and recommends innovative strategies with a focus on digital/multi-media and visual story-telling.
Manages prime consultant and client communications and expectations and solves project/client/staff issues as they arise.
Firm Marketing and Communications
Contributes to the development and implementation of the firm's marketing and business development plan, including writing and producing content for marketing and communications activities.
Provides creative ideas and strategies for firm marketing.
Contributes to the development and production of proposals, including creating graphics and visuals.
Assists in management of social media content and platforms.
Contributes content to firm's web site and firm newsletter.
Assists in maintaining firm brand/style guide/voice.
Monitors and identifies opportunities for conferences, panels, presentations, expos, awards, journal publications, sponsorships, and potential business development and potential clients.
Performs other duties as requested by the VP, Communications.