Web and Digital Communications (50%): develop and maintain a comprehensive plan for executing website and digital communications in HSSD.
- Lead transition to a new district website.
- Support and train eight (8) teachers serving as site-based webmasters.
- Provide and maintain relevant content on the district website and each school's website.
- Research and stay current on tools and resources to support HSSD's use of best practices in digital communications, including mobile app-based communications.
Content Creation (25%): create and inspire two-way communication that connects and engages diverse audiences.
- Develop content for website, social media, and print publications.
- Represent School and Community Relations team at events, including photography and video.
- Coordinate production of promotional videos for district and schools.
- Graphic design support and coordination with external vendors and service providers.
Support (15%): provide support to School and Community Relations team in its role serving the HSSD District Office departments and operations.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Collaborative disposition within a team.
- Attend seminars, workshops, and professional development opportunities to improve skills and keep abreast of technology changes.
Internal Communications (10%): collaborate with Director of Communications to coordinate internal communications consistent with HSSD core beliefs, vision, and mission.
- Develop capacity to execute HSSD email newsletters for internal audiences, including analytics to measure effectiveness.
- Maintain positive interpersonal engagement with principals and department leaders.